There are two types of membership: Full member and Associate member, Associate members must be sponsored by a current Full Patch Club member.
- A full member must be 21 years of age and licensed to operate a motorcycle.
- A full member is required to own a (registered) motorcycle (750CC and above) that is able to maintain the posted highway speed limits for sustained periods of time.
- A full member must show proof of proper registration and insurance upon request.
- A full member must complete an eight month probationary period.
- Must not have any felony criminal convictions.
- Submit a State Police back ground check at the applicant expense.
- Actively support the Club and its functions.
- Agree that the “Colors/Patches” are the property of the BSMC, and are to be returned if either the Club or he or she may terminate their membership for any reason.
- Agree to terminate membership in any other club that he or she is currently a member of before becoming a member of the Little Rock BSMC chapter.
- Must be willing to educate others and preserve the legacy of the history of the Buffalo Soldiers of the 9th and 10th Cavalry.
- Submit an application for membership into the Little Rock BSMC Chapter via club’s web site.
Those interested in becoming a full member or associate can contact any list member on the web site for information or questions involving membership. You may also request to be contacted on our next scheduled club ride and/or event.